Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Cindy Crawford Talks About Her Life as a Mom on Oprah

Cindy Crawford and her husband Rande Gerber are on today's episode of Oprah talking about her home and busy life in Malibu with their kids Presley, 8, and Kaya, 6.

The center of the family's Malibu beach home is the kitchen. Cindy's morning splurge - a cup of decaf tea... with a little twist. "This is the key to my tea. It's vanilla powder and it's from the Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, and I make an English breakfast tea. It's almost like a grown-up hot chocolate," she says.



Cindy loves to collect and organize pictures of her family. "Rande can attest to this, I love family photos, and I collect maybe three months' worth in a bowl. Then, I'll sit down one night and kind of lay it out, edit and then write captions. So if you come to my house or anyone comes over, I don't have to walk you through the album," she says. "That way if my mom's visiting, I give her a glass of wine, give her a photo album, I'll cook dinner, and she can enjoy the photo album."



Even though she can be a fashionista when she hits the red carpet, Cindy's favorite daily clothes are T-shirts by promom couture. "I'm a mom and I live in Malibu, so most days I'm wearing jeans and a T-shirt. I love these T-shirts because they're all about being a mom, but I think they're cute," she says. "This one, for instance, looks like a Grateful Dead T-shirt, but it says, 'Grateful Mom.'" (The tees by Promom Couture are also some of my favorite daily clothes!)



Source: Oprah

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:47 AM

    How cute are their tees??? LOVE them!! I'm getting a few.
    Cindy is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their "forever mom" thermal is my absolute favorite! It is by far the comfiest one I own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:58 PM

    Does anyone know where Cindy's photo album came from! I have been looking for one like it! Please help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:32 PM

    I have been looking for her photo album too!!! Any ideas where it is from??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous5:00 AM

    I have been looking for months & acutally ordered one, but it was not as large as what she has. It is super nice, but not what I want. I am still looking so if anyone knows, share the secret... please!!!

    ReplyDelete