Sunday, October 21, 2007

Brandy Returns to the Studio

R&B singer / actress Brandy is trying to move forward following a fatal car accident last year by heading back to the recording studio. The singer is still facing several lawsuits and possible criminal charges stemming from the accident in which a woman died.

"I've just got to get that album out," she says. "I have to get it out, if it's the last thing I do."

This would be her fifth studio album, and her first since 2004.

"I've been gone for a long time," she said at the recent Christian Audigier fashion show at L.A. Fashion Week. "I really want to give the fans something that they deserve to have. So, I'm working really hard on this. I really want to make it the best work I've done so far."

Brandy has a five-year-old daughter, Sy'rai Iman Smith, with producer Robert "Big Bert" Smith.

Source: People

No comments:

Post a Comment