Thursday, September 27, 2007

William Baldwin Needs New Friends

He may play a potential Senator involved with a transvestite in the new series Dirty Sexy Money, but in real life he’s just a husband and father.

“It’s the greatest thing in my life,” Baldwin says of being a father to his three kids, Jamieson, 7, Vance, 6, and Brooke, 3, with wife Chynna Phillips.

His family time takes up so much of his free time that he admits he no longer has a social life.

“I’ve got to get friends outside of my family," he jokes. "I’ve got to get hobbies outside of my family. Ever since my daughter was born seven years ago, all I do when I’m not working is hang out with my wife and kids.”

One standing social engagement hasn't changed for the actor -- date night with wife Chynna.

“My wife and I do have a date night,” he says. “We go out Wednesdays and Saturdays. Well, we always go out Saturdays.”

Source: OK!

No comments:

Post a Comment