Monday, September 24, 2007

Sara Gilbert and Johnny Galecki Reunited!

Former Roseanne co-stars Johnny Galecki and Sara Gilbert are sharing the screen again -- when Sara guest stars on an upcoming episode of his new show, The Big Bang Theory.

Johnny has found it interesting to reunite with his former Roseanne girlfriend and says that her new daughter, Sawyer, 7 weeks old, makes life very interesting on the set. Johnny says, “She cries during rehearsal.” He jokes: “That’s the only thing I’m not liking about working with [Sara] this time around.”

Johnny is in no hurry to start a family for himself. He admits: “[Sawyer]'s always on the set, and she’s the most beautiful child I’ve ever seen. [But] I’m afraid of handling those tiny little babies. She’s much too fragile for my clumsy hands. I’ll wait five or six years [to have my own kids].”

Source: OK!

No comments:

Post a Comment