Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Milla Jovovich Appreciates Her Pre-Pregnancy Body

Milla Jovovich may have won the box office over the weekend with her new action-horror flick Resident Evil: Extinction, but her mind is elsewhere these days. She focusing on the daughter she is expecting in November with director Paul W.S. Anderson.

One unexpected issue with her pregnancy is her weight gain.

“I am so huge you guys!” she wrote on her website September 15. “I’ve gained almost 70 pounds in the last 4 months!”

“It’s a lot of weight to put on quickly and I only have myself to blame,” she said in a recent interview.

She admits that carrying the extra weight is taking a toll on her body. “Honey, my bones seem soft now and my feet are killing me,” she said. “I can barely wear flip-flops. And now I have a whole new appreciation for my old body.”

Source: US Weekly

No comments:

Post a Comment