Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Sarah Jessica Parker's Favorite Scent Is Her Son's Bedroom

Sarah Jessica Parker released her second fragrance this week and talked with USA Today about her un-glamourous daily life.

She revealed that smell that she would want to bottle and carry around with her was that special clean kid smell from her son James' bedroom.

Parker says: "Not to sound treacly, but it would be how my son's bedroom smells when you walk in. [The scent is] clean, and it's mixed with their sweat while they're sleeping and the cotton of their blankets and the moisture that's right underneath their hair. But you almost don't want to share it."

In her early days, she recalls that she had much simplier tastes than her new release the $68 / bottle Covet -- she loved the fragrance of Love's Baby Soft.

"I mean, it was affordable, it was in the realm of possibility as babysitting money," she says. "Do you remember Tickle deodorant? (Gee, Your Hair Smells Terrific) Shampoo? That, I didn't buy. It was too expensive. My mom wouldn't let me."

She spending the summer far from the fashionable life of her iconic character Carrie Bradshaw.

"I wake up and have a fight with my son about putting sunscreen on."

And the Sex in the City movie is really in the works, but is not quite a done deal yet so we'll just have to wait and see.

Source: USA Today

No comments:

Post a Comment