Sunday, August 12, 2007

Jill Hennessy Expecting Baby Boy!

We had previously announced that Crossing Jordan star Jill Hennessy is pregnant with her second child and she has confirmed the news to People magazine.

At last night's party for Hamptons magazine, Hennessy joked, "I don't know what you're talking about. I think it's just too much beer and burritos. No, no, no . . . I'm almost six months pregnant with a boy.

"I like to be sort of tentative about these things, but it's definitely a boy. I'm still trying to find a name that goes with Mastropietro . . . maybe something Irish."

Hennessy and her husband, Paolo Mastropietro, have a 4-year-old son, Marco.

So far she hasn't had any bizarre pregnancy cravings. "I haven't been eating anything strange. If anything, it's more about what turns me off, anything fried – hamburgers, fried chicken."


For now she's taking some time off and focusing on the new baby and a music career. "I'm working on a CD. We should have it done by fall," she said. But first on the agenda will be her newborn, she insisted, pointing to her bump. "I want to get some quality time with this dude, especially in the first few months of lactation, and then maybe even tour. Music is actually what I did before I acted."

Source: People

No comments:

Post a Comment