Thursday, August 30, 2007

Jennifer Garner's Filming Rule: Stay Away from the Boobs

Jennifer Garner found filing the fight scenes for her new film, The Kingdom, in which she plays a government agent sent to investigate a bombing in the Middle East a bit grueling.

"It was so down and dirty that [I] had scratch marks that we had to cover up on my face for the next few days," says Garner.

"Pete Berg [director of The Kingdom] was a guest star on Alias the first season," she said at a press event for the film. "He and I had a fight. His idea of doing the fight was to improvise. I am a girl. I don't really want to be punched. ... He started trying to actually hit me, so I shouldn't have been surprised [about his approach on The Kingdom]. They yanked me out of that fight [on Alias] so fast."

Garner did lay down the law on one item during the filming of the fight scenes: "He had to stay away from my boobs."

"Because I was breastfeeding (daughter Violet)," she says. "And he did. That was the one sacred thing. He could go for my head, pull my hair, just not the boobs."

Source: People

No comments:

Post a Comment