Sunday, August 12, 2007

Clive Owen Values His Wife and Kids

Clive Owen may share the time of gorgeous costars including Angelina Jolie in Beyond Borders, Julia Roberts in Closer and Jennifer Aniston in Derailed to Monica Belluci in the upcoming Shoot 'Em Up but the married star values is family at home too much to ever ha e an affair with a costar.

"I so value what I've got at home with my wife and kids that I've never f----ed with that," Owen, 42, tells Playboy in its September issue. "For me, that's what it's about."

Owen and wife Sarah-Jane Fenton have two daughters, Hannah and Eve, leaves his work on the set, adding: "I've had some great times with actresses, but that's in a movie. It's a fun thing to do, but it's not love. So I never have a problem with that."

The British actor is strictly business even when it comes down to shooting love scenes. "Sex scenes are very straightforward," he says. "You've got things to accomplish, work to do. I find the thing to do in those situations is to just keep the atmosphere as light as possible."

The key to staying monogamous when he spends months at a time away from his family is that nothing is more important to him than his family.

"My relationship is everything to me," he says. "I'm often doing incredibly exciting plays and films, but that would mean nothing if I were floating around and didn't have a solid family behind me. Sarah-Jane is an absolute diamond."

Source: Playboy via People

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:03 PM

    What a sweet man and a lucky woman!

    ReplyDelete