Sunday, July 15, 2007

Victoria Beckham Runs Crowd Control

Victoria Beckham and her family have been taking Los Angeles by storm this week along with a throng of paparazzi following her every move. She stopped by The Tonight Show with Jay Leno earlier this week.

The former Spice Girl talked about being outnumbered by her children, Brooklyn, 8, Romeo, 4, and Cruz, 2, and how having three boys has changed her view on parenting.

"We've got so many children now, I think it's not about parenting anymore now. It's about crowd control. I feel that with so many, I'm constantly, 'Don't do this. Don't do that. Don't touch this. Don't touch that.'"

With three boys in her life, she does admit that she would love to have a daughter in a few years.

"I would love to have a girl. If I'm blessed enough to have another baby at some point, that would be great. I'm really girly and I would love to dress a little girl up, but we'll see what happens. Maybe in a few years."

She even talked about how she's never seen smiling in photos and says she's working on becoming more approachable in her pictures.

Tune in to NBC tomorrow night to watch her special on how the family makes the move to the States.

1 comment: