Sunday, July 15, 2007

Milla Jovovich on British InStyle

Milla Jovovich is due to have her fist child with boyfriend of 7 years, director Paul Anderson, this November. She talks with British InStyle Magazine about her pregnancy and getting ready for baby. Here's some highlights:

On finding out she was pregnant:
"It wasn't planned, but I wasn't on the pill either."

On her pregnancy cravings:
“I have a very addictive personality. They say you’re supposed to gain 30 lbs when you have a baby and I’m nearly there already! All those stories that you see on TV - ‘I eat when I get upset!’ - I totally get it now.”

On expecting a baby girl:
"It's 90% that it's a girl," she says grinning. "I know I'm in for it, at least if my own relationship with my mum says anything."

Source: British InStyle

No comments:

Post a Comment