Monday, June 25, 2007

Rosie O'Donnell Won't Host The Price is Right

Despite making a high profile run for the job, Rosie O'Donnell says that she will not be replacing Bob Barker as host of The Price is Right.

In a video posted on her Web site, O'Donnell responds to a fan's e-mail asking: "Why is it such a problem that The Price Is Right shoots in L.A? A lot of people move their families because of a new job."

O'Donnell responds: "Here's the thing. I don't really need a job. I'm in a weird position. I don't need the money.

"I know you're not allowed to talk about money in America," she continues, "But I'm just saying I don't. So to get my entire family uprooted from their lives and move them across the country so that I can have a fantasy childhood indulgence job just doesn't seem fair."

O'Donnell, 45, and wife Kelli, 40, live outside New York City with sons Parker, 12, and Blake, 7, and daughters Chelsea, 9, and Vivi, 4.

"They all are in school, they have friends, we love their school, we love our community, our house, our life, our home," O'Donnell says of her family. "If they were able to do it in New York it would be a different story. But it looks like it ain't gonna happen."

Source: Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment