Monday, June 04, 2007

Jon Heder Finds Diaper Duty Fun

Jon Heder is enjoying fatherhoos so far -- including changing dirty diapers!

"I think I was basically prepared for everything," Heder said at the Surf's Up premiere in Westwood, Calif

"I didn't realize changing diapers was going to be as fun. That was actually the thing I was most apprehensive about, but now it's like, Let's change a diaper! I hope she's made a doodoo, so I can just change it."

Heder and wife wife, Kirsten, welcomed daughter Evan Jane, in May.

Diaper time is a fun time for both Heder and Evan Jane, he says: "She's always awake and happy and playful when she gets a diaper change," Heder said.

Heder voices Chicken Joe in Surf's Up, a surf buddy to penguin Cody Maverick.

Source: People

No comments:

Post a Comment