Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Drea de Matteo Adjusts to Her Pregnant Body

Former Sopranos star Drea de Matteo may only be four months pregnant, but she's already adjusting to her changing body.

"I feel great," says the 35-year-old actress . "I just feel fat, but I feel great. I feel like I'm carrying the baby in my [behind], it's so big."

De Matteo has found herself craving Italian food since becoming pregnant.

"It's weird because I'm Italian and I never eat Italian food normally," she said. "I guess I'm getting back to my roots, getting ready to cook!"

She and boyfriend singer Shooter Jennings don't know the baby's gender yet, but de Matteo says she's got a hunch. "We don't know what we're having yet," she said. "But I use 'she,' because I'm getting so fat, I think it's a girl!"

Source: People

No comments:

Post a Comment