Thursday, June 21, 2007

Catherine Zeta-Jones Vows to Never Get Divorced

Catherine Zeta-Jones has vowed that she'll never to get divorced from husband Michael Douglas. The couple have two children, Dylan and Carys and says her marriage is a life-long commitment.

Catherine tells Britain's OK! magazine: "I fell in love with my husband at first sight, and I still feel the same way. At some point, my little babies are going to run out of the nest and I don't want to look at Michael and say, 'Hey, remember us?' I'll never get divorced, never."

The Oscar winner says she gets inspiration from her parent's long-time marriage, which has lasted more than four decades.

She said: "I grew up in a small, strictly Catholic fishing village on the coast of Wales. The people there have a different attitude towards life - people stick together more. It's in the genes. My parents have been married more than 40 years and that's a great blueprint."

No comments:

Post a Comment