Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Tom Brady Gets Ready for the Challenge of Fatherhood

New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady may have led then team to three Super Bowl wins, but he admits that becoming a new dad will be a brand new challenge.

"It's going to be a challenge," Brady says in the June/July issue of Details. “I guess that late at night, I’m not so much scared as thinking of it as a huge unknown. I want to prepare for it the way I do everything else in my life. I make lists. I make plans. But being a father is different. I think that people go into it and find out, Holy shit, I have no control.”

Brady is expecting his first child this summer with former girlfirend, actress Bridget Moynahan.

Brady split from Moynahan late last year after three years together. He is now dating supermodel Gisele Bündchen. "I'm attracted to women who are smart and funny and ambitious and have lives of their own and great families. Isn't that what attracts anyone?" he says.

"People want to go out and travel around and meet cool people. I could just go live in Vermont, but is that what I really want?"

Source: Details

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:48 PM

    Tom, TOM, TOM! BECOMING A PARENT FOR THE FIRST TIME IS SO EXCITING AND A WONDERFUL GIFT FROM GOD. MY FRIENDLY ADVICE FROM SOMEONE WHO HAS TWO BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN OF MY OWN IS TO WATCH THE NOVA FILM "THE MIRACLE LIFE" WITH BRIDGET WITHOUT GIZELLE PRESENT AND RELISH IN THE GIFT THAT YOU BOTH HAVE BEEN GIVEN. GIZELLE REALLY NEEDS TO WAIT UNTIL AFTER THE BABY IS BORN BECAUSE IF SHE REALLY LOVES YOU AND YOU LOVE HER SHE NEEDS TO RESPECT BRIDGET AS SHE WOULD WANT IF THE TABLES WERE TURNED. REMEMBER TO ALWAYS TREAT OTHERS THE WAY YOU WOULD WANT TO BE TREATED!

    ReplyDelete