Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Melanie Brown Ready to Take Eddie Murphy to Court

Melanie Brown, who welcomed daughter, Angel Iris Murphy Brown, last month, is ready to take ex-boyfriend Eddie Murphy to court to force him to take a paternity test.

"He's not doing a DNA test and he's not signing the birth certificate," Brown says. "So it's going to have to go to court so he can be forced to do it, which is strange since he was the one asking for it."

Murphy previously declared that he didn't know if he was the child's father and wanted a paternity test to prove Brown's claims.

Murphy has not contacted Brown since Angel was born, Brown said: "He hasn't seen his daughter. My people have contacted his people and they just had no response to anything."

Brown added: "I just think no woman should have to go through that and no baby should have to go through that. Be responsible. What else can you say?"

Despite the upcoming paternity battle, Brown is loving her newest addition. "It's amazing. I love being a mom," she said. "I love kids, period. I'd have another one tomorrow if I could."

She's trying to regain her pre-pregnancy body by ramping up her cardio routine and eating healthy foods such as salmon and broccoli. She says: "I feel great! I'm happy. I was a happy pregnant woman and now I'm a happy new mom. Life goes on, and I have two beautiful children."

Source: People

No comments:

Post a Comment