Friday, May 04, 2007

Keri Russell on Her Pregnancy and Pre-Baby Nerves

Keri Russell is due any day now and has been doing some advance prep work playing an expectant mom in the film Waitress.

The actress recently sat down with People magazine to talk about her pregnancy and any pre-baby jitters.

On her pregnancy:
I'm at the end now, so if any time is hard, it's this part. Just being out of breath going upstairs; you eat a grape and you're bloated! My one craving which is boring, is yogurt. If I don't have it once a day, forget it!

On whether she wants a boy or girl:
We're being surprised. I would be pleased with either - but I think my husband [contractor Shane Deary] secretly wants a girl!

On pre-baby jitters:
I have those moments of, "Oh God, I'm going to have this person around that I'm so responsible for!" That's what's so refreshing about Waitress. It allows for those kinds of thoughts. As a culture we want pregnant women to have this idyllic experience, and that's just not real.

Source: People

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:00 AM

    She will be such a sweet and wonderful mother, and think of how beautiful that baby will be!

    ReplyDelete