Wednesday, May 30, 2007

John Travolta and Kelly Preston Plans to Expand their Brood

John Travolta hinted earlier this year that he and wife Kelly Preston wanted to try to have a third child and now he says they will start trying later this summer.

"I was told by Kelly that at the end of the summer we're going to try," Travolta said at a Narconon Rehab Center Fundraiser in Honolulu.

Preston added: "[We'll try] after we finish the movie we're doing together, Old Dogs, with Robin Williams and our daughter Ella. So after that!"

The couple have two children, Ella Bleu, 7, and Jett, 14.

"I really like having kids. I enjoy their energy and it keeps everything wonderful and hopeful," Travolta says. "I grew up with six kids in my family. I thought I would have five or six."

Source: People

No comments:

Post a Comment