Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Valerie Bertinelli: Ready to Slim Down

Now that Kirstie Alley has reached her weight loss goal for Jenny Craig, Valerie Bertinelli is set to join her as the diet company's new celebrity face.

The 5'2" Bertinelli has set the goal of losing 30 lbs by September (going from a size 14 to a size 8. She says that going public with the goal is "the motivation I need. I need to do this in front of millions of people so I can't mess up."

Alley has offered the star some advice, "She said, 'Even if Wolfie [the 16-year-old son of Bertinelli and her ex, Hall of Fame rocker Eddie Van Halen] wants to go to In-N-Out Burger, don't do it, because paparazzi will photograph you!' "

The Jenny Craig campaign is a return to the public eye for Bertinelli who has focused on staying home with her son since Touched by an Angel wrapped up in 2003.

"Wolf is my priority," she says of her son. "I was a Hollywood hermit. I didn't like going up for interviews because I didn't want to hear how fat I am."

Source: PEOPLE

No comments:

Post a Comment