Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Tori Spelling Ready to Lose the Baby Weight

Tori Spelling is ready to lose the weight she put on during her pregnancy with son Liam who was born last month.

"I gained 40 lbs.," Tori tells Entertainment Tonight. "Ideally I'd like to get back to the weight I was at [pre-pregnancy], which was probably around 115."

To help her shed the baby weight, she's utilizing the NutriSystem food-delivery program. She prefers the Nutrisystem way because "it's not like you have to go and sit through a boring meeting."

Having to worry about her weight is something new to the star. She says, "I've been lucky. I don't know if it was genetics or age. I would eat healthy at times and pig out at times, but I never had to go on a strict diet plan."

Facing her pregnant body brought mixed emotions for the formerly skinny star. "I went back and forth," she says. "I would have some days where I would feel really proud of my tummy and walk in front of a mirror and be amazed by it ... and I'd have some days where I felt like a whale. I gained weight in places that I didn't know I could ever gain weight in."

Despite the concerns about losing the weight, Tori is still relishing being a new mom. "I'm on cloud nine 24 hours a day," she says.

Source: People

No comments:

Post a Comment