Monday, April 30, 2007

Tobey Maguire Takes Pride in His Fatherly Efforts

Tobey Maguire wants to take an active role in parenting his daughter Ruby Sweetheart and takes pride in the little successes including changing her diapers.

Tobey said, "I cannot breastfeed so I like to change the diapers but a lot of times when I try, Jen gets aggravated with me. I'm fine with the taking off and the clean-up part, but putting it back on I feel like it's too tight and I like it to be loose - but you can't make it too loose. I take so long and I'm so careful, while Jen does it in a flash. But I love it. I want to participate in every way with my daughter."

The actor is trying to keep up-to-date on celebrity gossip so that he can fit in at Ruby's play group.

He said, "I'm not interested in gossip. Well, I say that, yet I'm up on most of the stuff because people talk about it all the time. It's like, 'Did you see what Britney Spears did? She shaved her head!' How do I know that? Why should I know that? I can't believe that this stuff makes the news!"

No comments:

Post a Comment