Monday, April 23, 2007

Sharon Stone Proud of Managing Three Young Boys

Sharon Stone is amazed at how she manages to be mom to three kids seven and younger.

The most surprising part of being a mom? Stone responds: "That I can actually accomplish it all every day. And get them all under blankets every night."

The actress has three sons -- Roan, 6, Laird, nearly 2, and 10-month-old Quinn, and was busy co-hosting the first-ever Class of Hope Prom over the weekend, which raised money to help underprivileged teens buy dresses and tuxedos for their own proms.

"She's a great mama," said Stone's sister Kelly. "I was there the other day when they were going to bed and they were so cute. I said, 'I don't know how you do it.' I always thought that I would want to be the mom, and I just think now, she's such a good mom, and I could never do it."

She may be managing just fine, but she's not quite ready to have any more anytime soon. "Right now I have two in diapers and three teething," she said. "That's plenty of children right this minute."

What are the boys up to these days? "Oh my gosh, it's all fun," she said. "My littlest one is learning to walk. My next one is learning to talk and my oldest is about to start first grade."

Source: People

No comments:

Post a Comment