Thursday, April 19, 2007

Liv Tyler Says Motherhood Helped Her Forgive Her Father

Liv Tyler says becoming a mother gave her insight that allowed her to forgive her father Steven Tyler for missing out on her childhood

She recalls, "I can remember meeting him when I was eight and thinking, "Wow, his hands look like my hands and we pick our cuticles in the same way and we walk in the same way."

She says, "I have made a lot of judgments throughout my life towards my parents and how they did things and why, and now that I am an adult and a parent I understand a little more. I know that we all make strange decisions at times in our lives and do things that people don't understand. But if they are true for you that's OK, and I don't want to be a judgmental person."

No comments:

Post a Comment