Thursday, April 05, 2007

Heather Mills Breaks Down in Radio Inteview

Heather Mills broke down when she was overcome with emotion during a radio interview with KIIS-FM DJ Ryan Seacrest. The tears came when a caller offered her apologies for pre-judging her solely on tabloid reports and without full understanding of Mills' background.

“That makes me so emotional. That’s great,” Mills said.

“People label[ed] me a gold digger and if I was, I would've been a very wealthy woman now and I’m not. The biggest insult was to Paul because it’s like saying he’s so stupid that he would just be with someone like that,” she said. “People forget I was a $30-$50/hour public speaker and I gave it all up when I met Paul to help him get back on stage and be a mother. To see all that vilification [is] pretty horrific. Especially for my daughter to read when she’s older. “

No comments:

Post a Comment