Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Dancing with the Stars Samantha Harris Expecting

Dancing with the Stars host Samantha Harris is her fist child. She decided to make the announcement after many viewers started wondering if she had gotten gotten plastic surgery.

"My publicist was getting calls about it, my family got calls about it," Harris, says. "I did not get a boob job, but I have put on a little weight because I am happy to finally say I am pregnant."

This will be the first child for Harris and husband Michael, a financial wholesaler.

"Things are great and we heard the heart beat for the first time," Harris revealed. She goes on to say that the pregnancy will not interfere with her hosting duties this season or next.

"I love this show so much I didn't want to miss a single second," says Harris.

Source: People

No comments:

Post a Comment