Monday, March 19, 2007

King of Queens Star Expecting Second Daughter

King of Queens star Kevin James and his wife, model Steffiana De La Cruz, are expecting their second daughter later this summer.

"We're very excited," James, 41, said at the final wrap party for his CBS sitcom on Saturday night

James said, "It's another girl. [Steffiana]'s due July 1st. I just love being a dad and spending time with my wife and child, and now we're having another girl. It's incredible."

The couple have a one-year-old daughter, Sienna-Marie.

James is planning for some relaxation now that his series has come to an end. He says, "I' just looking forward to doing a little drinking and a little napping. And also it's going to allow me to work on my golf game. I'm hoping to kick Ray Romano's ass on the golf course. Can I say that?"

No comments:

Post a Comment