Thursday, March 29, 2007

Jon Heder's Wife Expecting "Any Minute"

Jon Heder is in the middle of the press flurry surrounding the premiere of his new movie, Blades of Glory, but his priority right now is the impending birth of his first child.

"I have my phone on me, it could be any second," Heder said at the Los Angeles premiere. His very pregnant wife, Kirsten, was also at the premiere.

Will Ferrell gave his thoughts on how Heder will take to daddy duty saying: "I think Jon will make a great father. He's a good listener, and he likes children, that's important. You should like children to be a father."

"I mean, I found that out the hard way, 'cause I hate children, and now I've got two," he says. "But I love them, 'cause they're my children, but...."

Source: PEOPLE

No comments:

Post a Comment