Thursday, March 29, 2007

Jenny McCarthy Considering Adding to Her Family

Jenny McCarthy is facing a decision many of us in our mid-thirties face -- whether or not to have more kids. The actress has said that she had no plans on having more children after her 2002 pregnancy with son Evan, but now says that she may be reconsidering. planning on giving funnyman boyfriend Jim Carrey a child after reconsidering her decision not to have more kids.

Jenny says, "I was adamant about not having any more and then for some reason, in the past few months, the eggs in my ovaries have been talking to me, screaming at me, that they're dying at a very fast rate. I go back and forth and back and forth."

The one thing slowing down her decision -- Al Gore's Oscar-winning environmental documentary An Inconvenient Truth.

She adds, "We're all gonna die! Do I really wanna procreate? So, I'm hoping the young people of America really do start to make a difference in this world."

No comments:

Post a Comment