Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Halle Berry Sets Her Sights on Motherhood

Halle Berry reveals in this week's Parade magazine that she attempted to commit suicide after her marriage to David Justice fell apart, but changed her mind at the last minute.

"I was sitting in my car, and I knew the gas was coming, when I had an image of my mother finding me," she says.

"She sacrificed so much for her children, and to end my life would be an incredibly selfish thing to do. It was all about a relationship. My sense of worth was so low," Berry said.

"I promised myself I would never be a coward again."

Now with two failed marriages behind her and what she calls a solid relationship with model Gabriel Aubry, Berry is ready to start on the next chapter of her life.

"Now my sights are set on a different chapter in my life, which is motherhood. That's the goal I have very clearly set for myself," she says."

Source: Parade Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment