Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Conan O'Brien Talks Fatherhood

Conan O'Brien is a goofball goofball on his nightly show, but his favorite audience is his children, Neve, 2, and Beckett, 16 months.

He recently said about fatherhood, "Anyone here with kids can tell you, suddenly everything you did before in your life, that you worried about before you had kids seems pretty silly. So now I don't even remember. I think about my life when I was single or didn't have kids and I think, "What was that all about? What was I complaining about then?" You sleep 'til 10 in the morning. You watch a movie uninterrupted. You eat food and no one throws it at you. These are great things. But obviously it's the best thing that ever happened to me and it's exciting. Ask anyone here, it will do a number on your life."

Source: Crave

No comments:

Post a Comment