Friday, February 02, 2007

Ryan Phillippe is Not a Perfect Person

Ryan Phillippe has decided its time to clear the air following his October 30th separation from wife Reese Witherspoon.

Phillippe says, "I'm not a perfect person, but I'm not guilty of a lot of the things I have been accused of. My priority is and always has been the health and safety of my family."

Phillippe refused to comment on the rumors of a relationship with Australian actress, Abbie Cornish, but vehemently denies other allegations of hard partying and drug use.

His rep denies that the partying led to the couples separation: "Look, he went out, she went out, it wasn't a point of conflict."

Despite the difficulties between the couple, a family friend says, "I know they love their kids to death. So they'll do what they can to keep it from turning ugly."

Source: PEOPLE

No comments:

Post a Comment