Monday, February 26, 2007

Katie Holmes Is Loving Motherhood

It's been a busy year for Katie Holmes. She took the opportunity to head out on the town for an Armani fashion show on Saturday and gushed about motherhood saying, "I love it!"

Suri, she says, is "doing really, really well. She's a beautiful little girl, and I feel so honored to be her mom, really."

The mother-daughter pair spend alot of time just walking around and says Suri "loves just being outside right now."

The new Mrs. Cruise is ready to head back to work soon. "I'm going to start a film in about a month and a half called Mad Money with Queen Latifah and Diane Keaton. I play a young girl who's part of three women who rob the Federal Reserve."

Holmes admits that returning to work "will be another challenge but I have a wonderful, supportive husband and family, and it's another project that were going to handle together and that's part of the fun."

Source: PEOPLE

No comments:

Post a Comment