Thursday, January 11, 2007

Tori Spelling's Belly Gets In the Way

Tori Spelling made a guest appearance on last night's episode of "Smallville". She played a gossip columnist writing a story about Lex and Lana.

AOL had the opportunity to sit down and talk with her about the show and her pregnancy.

Do you want a big family? I read that your husband said he wanted a whole hockey team.
Yeah, that's easy to say before you go through a pregnancy for the first time. And then you get there and it's like, "Hmmm ... one healthy one would be nice." But we definitely want more. I don't know how many. I guess that's not up to us. If we're blessed with more, that would be great. But we're just trying to get through the first one now. It's a pretty surreal experience just watching your stomach grow every day and knowing that there's a living being that you created inside of you.

Are you going to take time off from work?
I do better when I'm working, when I have a lot of things on my plate. I've just always been kind of a workhorse. So I don't forsee myself taking too much time off.

How has being pregnant changed you?
Well, I have to watch where I walk because I can't fit through doors and stuff. (Laughs) You forget because, you know, I'll get up from a table at a restaurant -- and restaurants are always so packed with tables and chairs and people -- and I'll think I can walk behind people like I used to. And it's, "Ooops, sorry. Belly in the way." That happens a lot now.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:40 AM

    Well...including the children he had with the wife he so rudely left for this woman, he is well on his way to having a hockey team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supposedly his wife was not a nice woman and kind of forced his hand in the divorce.

    ReplyDelete