Monday, January 01, 2007

Celebrity Mom and Dad of the Year

Its the time of year for those end-of the year polls and Parade is out with theirs telling us who we love, who we hate, who we want to see more of and who we just want to go away. Here's a few of the results:

Angelina Jolie is the most popular mom in Hollywood winning Mother of the Year with 26% of the vote. She was followed by newly single mom Reese Witherspoon with 21% of the vote and Gwyneth Paltrow in third with 17% of the vote. Britney Spears and Whitney Houston tied for last place each with a meager 1.5% of the vote.











The title of Father of the Year was a tight race between Brad Pitt who came in first with 34% of the vote and Ben Affleck coming in second with 27% of the vote. Affleck's pal and new-dad Matt Damon pulled into their with 13% of the vote. Last place went to K-Fed who came in with only 1.5% of the vote.











The headlines readers would most like to see for next year are: “Paris Hilton Goes Into Permanent Hiding” with 36% of the vote, “TomKat Abducted By Aliens” with 20% of the vote, and “Oprah Running for Prez!” with 17% of the vote.

Since today is a quiet news day, I have some question for our readers:

Which celeb moms and dads did you love this year?

Who would you love to see pregnant in 2007?

Which celebs who you love to see more stories on and who do you just want to go away?

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:18 PM

    Hmm. Who do I want to be pregnant in '07? Jennifer Connelly, Naomi Watts, (love to see her married too) Nicole Kidman, Halle Berry, Liv Tyler, Sandra Bullock. Even Renee Zellweger (love to see her find someone).

    The families I enjoy seeing are Jennifer Connelly & Paul Bettany, Jennifer Garner & Ben Affleck, Matt Damon & Luciana, Liv Tyler & Royston Langdon, Angie & Brad, Catherine ZJ & Michael Douglas, Denise Richards & girls, Julianne Moore & Bart, Gwyneth & Chris, Heidi & Seal, SJ Parker & Matthew Broderick, Heath Ledger & Michelle Williams, Rachel Weisz & Darren Aronofsky, Kate Winslet & Joe Mendes, Will Smith & Jada, Russell Crowe & Danielle, Reese & kids, Uma & kids. I used to like Kate Hudson alot but I'm kinda miffed about her cheating on her hubby. I don't mind seeing her though (glad she cut that kid's hair a bit.) Phew I just looked through perez's list to find all those. I couldn't have thought of them all on my own. But those are the families I enjoy seeing.

    I don't want to see: Britney, Nicole Richie, Paris, Ashlee Simpson. Don't like them. Thank god most of them aren't moms. So, the less of Britney the better!

    Keep up the good work on the blog! ~ Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:49 PM

    Angelina & Brad make beautiful babies. They should have more. Same with TomKat, even though Tom is a little weird these days. Suri is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:06 AM

    I loved that Katie Wagner finally gave birth, making Robert Wagner a grandfather. I love that family

    Shiloh is one pretty baby! She is too adorable. Wow, Brad and Ange make cute kids. Suri is a cutie too.

    I cant wait til "Tootie" Kim Fields has her baby. I would also love to see another girl in the Donald's family. I'm not sure who else I'd love to see preggers in 07.

    I really, REALLY hope Paris and Nicole dont produce. Poor kids. And Flava Flav.

    ReplyDelete