Sunday, December 31, 2006

Kate Beckinsale's Heart Worries

Kate Beckinsale that she fears dying from the same genetic disease that killed her father at age 31. The actress's father died from a fatal heart attack caused by an inherited gene. The fear climaxed during the filming of the movie "Click".

She says: "I was very aware that I was the same age as when my father died when I started shooting this film. It was a strange feeling.

"Making it past that age has made it easier to look forward to things and not have anything nagging you at the back of your mind."

Kate says despite her worries, she is eager to extend her family with husband Len Wiseman.

She reveals, "I want another child soon. I need to work for a few more years, but I could always change my mind."

No comments:

Post a Comment