Monday, November 13, 2006

Pregnant Julie Bowen Talks to People

Julie Bowen talked to People magazine and revealed that she is four months pregnant with her first child.

She says, "(I'm) eating in the middle of the night. I'm like a bear. I wake up in the middle of the night, eat food and go back to sleep again. It's not fun, but it's a wild ride. I'm looking forward to it being over."

The couple does not no the baby's sex and aren't planning to find out. "We could know, but I don't want to know. No names yet, nothing."

She's also using Project Runway finalist Laura Bennett to help with her maternity style: "I called her up and asked her to make me a dress. I love her style, she dressed herself very well pregnant. So I asked her to send me a dress. She did, but it didn't get here in time."

Source: PEOPLE

No comments:

Post a Comment