Sunday, November 12, 2006

Meg Ryan Talks to Entertainment Tonight

Meg Ryan recently sat down with Entertainment Tonight to talk about her latest film "Homeland Security". During the interview she discussed the recent changes in her life and life in her 40's.

"It's a big transition time for me, which I'm really enjoying," says Meg. "Daisy is a blessing. She's a beautiful soul, and I got really lucky. She's an absolute light, and hilarious. I have two hilarious children. They're deeply funny people.".

Her son Jack has adjusted to life with a little sister, she says: "Once he figured out she was funny, that she was actually hilarious, it was just bang on. It was great. It's great. They are great together. He's a really paternal cat."

As for getting older, she's trying to take it in stride. "It's always a work in progress, that's for sure," she laughs. "I think you can do it with your eyes wide open and it's less scary and easier. Women in particular go through change in their 40s, and I'm enjoying it, and most of culture teaches you how to be afraid of it. I don't believe in it at all. That has not been my experience."

As for Daisy, Meg says, "She just started talking. This is another great thing for her. She doesn't say 'mommy' or 'mama,' she calls me 'mom'. She's like 'mom, hi!' It sounds like a teenager saying that."

Source: ET

No comments:

Post a Comment