Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Kate Winslet Wants More Kids and is a Domestic Freak


Kate Winslet is has two great kids Mia, 6, and Joe, 3, but admits that she would like more children in an inteview with InStyle magazine.

"I'm hoping to have more kids," she says, "I don't whether one or two. Oh, God, I would love to have more."

Daughter Mia is already one of her greatest fans, "Mia said to me the other day in the car, 'Mum, I really love your cooking,' " Winslet says. "To me it was a sort of incredibly triumphant moment, the fact that she observed that I do cook their meals."

She adds, "It's great when the mum can be the person who represents all of those nurturing things for her kids. My mum was certainly that for me."

"It makes me sound like a domestic freak," she says, "but I care very much about my kids' nutrition."

She also tries to instill a down-to-earth sensibliltiy with her kids. For Christmas, she says, she ask friends and family not to go overboard with gifts. "I have to phone people and say, 'Please, books and pens only, or mittens and hats.'

Source: PEOPLE

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:21 PM

    Kate Winslet is my newest favorite celebrity mom. Everything out of her mouth is total common sense and it's so easy to relate to her. Yay Kate! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:11 PM

    I agree - I totally adore Kate!

    ReplyDelete