Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Hollywood's Sexiest Dads

By now you've probably already heard that George Clooney is this years People Magazine Sexiest Man Alive. Some sexy Hollywood dad also made the coveted list:

Patrick Dempsey: "This is so funny. I'm a hunky guy now," he says. "How did that happen?"

Taye Diggs -- not a dad yet, but he says: "I want kids. As soon as my wife says the word, I'm there."



Johnny Depp: "The only thing money means to me is the freedom it buys me. Living in the islands is heaven. It'll be easier to give [my kids] a normal upbringing there."



Omar Epps: "I like catching [my wife] off guard. Last year for her birthday I gave her a five-figure shopping spree."



Eric Mabius (from Ugly Betty -- has a 4 1/2 month old son Maxfield with wife Ivy Sherman): "I like to get my hands dirty, start tearing into some drywall. I like to feel like I'm part of the house."



You can see the rest of the list at People.com

No comments:

Post a Comment