Monday, October 30, 2006

Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe Separate

One of my favorite celebrity couples have announced that they are separating. Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe representatives released a statement on Monday morning that says "We are saddened to announce that Reese & Ryan have decided to formally separate. They remain committed to their family and we ask that you please respect their privacy and the safety of their children at this time."

I'm sure more details will be revealed shortly.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:30 PM

    I am surprised and really sad to hear that. Best of luck to them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:36 PM

    WHAT?! No, no, no, no, no. (This was my actual, audible reaction to reading this news on here.)

    I thought they were going to make it. I thought they were past that "Hollywood marriage breakup" line. So sad. :0(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:10 PM

    I am really sad about this separation! I really thought this was the one Hollywood couple that would last.

    ReplyDelete