Friday, September 29, 2006

Amanda Peet to Marry This Weekend


Pregnant actress Amanda Peet dislosed that she and fiance, David Benioff, are getting married this weekend on Wednesday's The Late Show with David Letterman.

She says of revealing the pregnancy to her co-stars, “I was a little nervous to break the news to everyone, but the thing that fascinates them the most, I think, is just -- they've taken to calling me 'fatty.'"

“That's just not right,” Letterman protested.

“I think it's really funny,” Peet, 34, said. “[Studio 60 creator] Aaron Sorkin is convinced I have a five year old in here or twins or something. All they do is call me fatty and whenever I'm not on set they’re like, ‘Check craft services - she's probably over stuffing herself again.’”

Source: US Weekly

No comments:

Post a Comment