Monday, May 15, 2006

Introducing Ace Shane Daigle -- Son of Jennie Finch and Casey Daigle


Ace Shane Daigle was born Thursday, May 4 in Tucson, AZ. Ace was 8 lbs. 11 oz. and 21 inches long.

From Jennie's Online Journal

Where do I begin???

Casey and I are on cloud 9!!! You try to imagine it
(parenthood) but its not even close!!! I have been enjoying the true miracle of
motherhood to its fullest extent. I'm so in love with my lil guy, Ace, its not
even funny! He has captured our hearts! The Lord has blessed us with the
sweetest, most adorable, healthy lil man! It has been a challenging few days but
unexplainable. We are so thankful and have been blessed to experienced one of
the greatest things in life, if not the greatest. I just stare at Ace in awe! I
fall more in love everyday, even when I think I cant fall anymore. We are
enjoying our long nights together hanging out! He is a good eater and great
sleeper!!!

Thank you all for all your love and prayers during my
pregnancy and Ace's birthday! They are all so greatly appreciated and truly
felt!



Source: jenniefinch.net

No comments:

Post a Comment