Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Year-End Blowout at HauteLook!

I've had it on my list for the past few months to check out another budget friendly flash sale website that I've heard great things about.

Today I spent at least an hour shopping the year-end designer sale at HauteLook. Like my other favorite online shopping site, GILT, the website has partnered with premium fashion and lifestyle brands to offer designer items at discount prices (up to 75% off retail prices).

The site is currently featuring a year-end designer blow-out sale with a huge selection of fashions for women. They are also featuring a sale from one of my absolute favorite casual fashion lines, Michael Stars. Designed for
comfort and casual layering, Michal Stars is the perfect option for cold weather layering.

Of course, all this great savings is by invite only. If you are not already a member, please take advantage of our exclusive link: http://www.hautelook.com/invite/celebmoms

(I ordered Michael Stars Raw Edge Henley and Long Sleeve Hoodie.)

No comments:

Post a Comment