Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Elisabeth Hasselbeck Talks Family

The View co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck took a night off from her three-month-old son, Taylor Thomas, and two-year-old daughter, Grace, to attend the J.C. Penney's launch of the American Living clothing line.

She revealed that the siblings are getting along very well - so far. She says, "They get along. The first person she wants to see in the morning is him. I will be holding his head up and he's looking around admiring his big sister. Hopefully one day he can return the favor of all the headbutts she's giving him."

Hasselbeck says Taylor is starting to work on his verbal skills and he "loves words that begin with the letter B. I can't come up with any more. I'm looking through the dictionary just to come up with new 'B' words. I'm like bubble, buffalo, bulldozer, bumble bee!"

The busy talk show host and mom of two has already shed the baby weight and is loving the workouts.

"I've been working out like a crazy women!" she admitted. "Lots of hard work. I'm trying. That's my vacation. Are you kidding? That's the only time I get to myself. [My personal trainer] is like, you get to run six miles today. And I'm like, thank you!"

Source: People

No comments:

Post a Comment